Distinctive Senior Living.
Community. Meet with friends at our restaurant for a chef-prepared meal. Participate in activities and enjoy time with neighbors on the patio or in our fireside lounges.
Flexibility. Amenities are designed to be tailored to your needs. Choose from flexible meal packages, housekeeping options, in-home support services and benefit from priority consideration to our continuum of care.
Vitality. Located in the picturesque, tree-lined StoneBrook community in Fairport, NY, The Woodlands is close to Perinton Square Plaza, Wegmans Food Markets, Eastview Mall and more. Explore the neighborhood, discover a new interest or stroll through the nearby nature trails.
- Building maintenance, landscaping, and snow removal
- Secured entrances and staff on-site
- Concierge services
- Fitness center
- On-site restaurant, bar and private dining room
- Room service available
- Complimentary coffee bar
- Personal emergency response systems available
- Housekeeping services available
- Care consultation services from our SOFI (Senior Options for Independence) team.
- 1.3 miles of nature trails for biking/walking plus sidewalks within the StoneBrook community
- Common spaces for gathering fireside with friends and neighbors
- Cultural Programs designed by resident committees
- Priority access to the Fairport Baptist Homes Continuum of Caring: SOFI Services for in-home options, Assisted Living, Rehabilitation Services and Skilled Nursing Care